We are bringing Fortune 500 technology to small businesses. We make sure your new website is designed to launch your business forward. A comprehensive set of features available in your Catapult site includes:
User Data Collection
- Form Blocks – Our incredibly robust Form Block supports over 15 different data types, such as addresses, currency, emails, and text fields, making it easy to capture data from your site visitors.
- Save to Google Docs, MailChimp or Email– Save form submissions to Google Docs, MailChimp, and/or email. Google Docs will be updated in real-time as submissions are entered.
- Build a Mailing List – Build a mailing list on MailChimp using the Form Block integration.
- Newsletter Blocks – Easily enable newsletter signups from your website with the Newsletter Block.
- Socially Connected – Link accounts from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Dropbox, Foursquare, Instagram, Flickr, 500px, Youtube, Vimeo, Linkedin, Dribbble, Github, Pinterest, SoundCloud, Spotify, Bandsintown, Behance, Codepen,Medium, Meetup, Rdio, Twitch, Vevo, Vine, Vsco, or Yelp. You can also link to your iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Dropbox File Synchronization – Drop collections of images in your Dropbox account and synchronize these with your site in a single click.
- Easy Importing – Pull in content from Twitter, Foursquare, Instagram, 500px, or Flickr directly into any page, sidebar, or footer of your site.
- Content Downloading – Content from connected services is always downloaded into your site, meaning that your website is served from a single location, improving load times and allowing image content to take advantage of our built in gallery components.
- Social Links – Easily display social network profile links, letting your visitors follow you on every major network. A variety of presentation styles help keep your site design consistent.
- Simultaneous Posting – Your site can authenticate with your social profiles, letting you auto-post your content to Twitter, Facebook (personal or brand page), or Tumblr. All post entries and images are optimized and tagged properly, so descriptions and titles will be correctly referenced.
- Photo Downloading / Resizing – Your site downloads images from any image-based social source (Flickr, 500px, etc.), resizes them, and makes them available for use in any gallery style.
- Facebook Page Integration – Connect to Facebook pages to easily push entire pages of content into the Facebook platform.
- Smart 3rd Party Service Support – Connect to Google Analytics, Disqus, or Typekit by providing your ID directly – these services are completely integrated, and there is no coding required.
- LayoutEngine Based Editing – All Content Block types (text, image, gallery, video, audio, etc.) are available for use within each blog entry.
- Social Sharing – The blogging platform supports a configurable sharing button, letting your visitors share content on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
- Workflow – You can set post entries in Published, Draft, Scheduled, and Needs Review settings.
- Markdown Support – Use the Markdown Block to compose posts using markdown.
- Scheduled Posts – Entry scheduling lets you schedule entries to be published in the future.
- Podcast Support – We offer complete podcasting support, with Audio Blocks that allow for iTunes tagging as well as blog modules that support custom iTunes channel tags.
- Post by Email – This feature is available for any blog page.
- Excerpt and Source URLs – Save excerpts and source URLs with each post.
- Google Author Rank – Google Author Rank is built into member profiles, increasing your search engine exposure and site indexing.
- RSS Syndication – Blogs are syndicated via RSS and fully integrated with readers such as Flipboard, Feedly, and others. RSS is automatically embedded in every blog page for easy reader support.
- RSS Blocks – Make it easy for visitors to add your feed to their newsreader by adding a subscribe button anywhere on your website.
- Category/Tag Support – Tag and category support provide two levels of categorization.
- External Link Configuration – Mark posts as external links to configure how permalinks and titles work on a per-post basis.
- Post Display Options – Every item on a post is extremely flexible, and can be reordered or renamed to fit your site style.
- Customizable URLs – Every blog post has a unique permalink with a properly labeled, clean URL slug that can be customized.
- Geo-tagging – Save geographic location with each post.
- Multiple Author Support – Publish blog entries with multiple author attribution.
- Simple Likes – Users can anonymously upvote content on your site by clicking the heart button at the footer of each post.
- Digital and Physical Goods – Sell any type of product using a single interface. Digital goods are delivered via customized email links that expire 24 hours from delivery. Control link sharing and re-send delivery links.
- Donations – Accept donations of pre-set or unbounded amounts via the Donations Block. Donations are managed on a separate page from regular orders and purchases in your site manager.
- Service – Service products operate like digital products with the exclusion of file delivery.
- Flexible Product Variants – The platform provides a unified inventory management interface with unlimited SKUs, multi-dimensional product variants (such as size and color), sale prices, etc.
- Mailing List Integration – Your customers can sign up for your mailing list during the checkout process.
- Order Confirmation Emails – Order emails to customers can be easily customized.
- Store Manager – Designate store managers who have control over inventory, but not the rest of your site.
- 3rd Party Integrations – Plug in your Google Analytics for deeper insight of your commerce transactions.
- Social Integrations – Easily share store news and product updates to Twitter, Facebook, or any other social service supported by the platform. Each product listing also contains metadata to help enable Pinterest Rich Pins and Twitter Product Cards.
Search Engine Optimization
- No Plugins Necessary – We have been publishing sites on the web for a decade, and include all known best practices for SEO without the need for additional plugins.
- Indexed and Searchable – Catapult produces pages with clean HTML markup that is easily indexable by search engines.
- Page Titles – You have full control over the ordering of your page titles, including the ability to create different title schemes for your homepage, item pages, and collection pages.
- Robots.txt – We automatically generate a correct robots.txt and link your sitemap.
- Canonical Tagging – Catapult generates proper rel="canonical" tags that ensure search engines are picking up the proper versions of your pages when content exists at more than one URL.
- Clean URLs – All primary pages on your site contain clean URLs that are easily indexed and read.
- Automatic Redirects – Given multiple domains, Catapult will redirect users and search engines to the right domain and use rel="canonical" to fix these references.
- Facebook Open Graph Support – Catapult generates proper Facebook open graph tags to be used when your links are shared on social services.
- Anti-Spam – We are a paid service that aggressively fights spam. If you are using a free service that is a target for spammers, you potentially run the risk of being falsely grouped with other spam sites.
- Unique Visitors and Visits – Our platform monitors your Page Views, Visit Counts, and Visitor Counts, including raw, unique, and robot hits. Website statistics are computed every few minutes for a real-time view of your numbers.
- Visitor Insights – Our platform lets you know where your visitors are coming from, and what keywords are leading visitors to your website.
- Popular Content – Quickly identify the top performing content on your website.
- RSS Statistics – Our platform provides accurate RSS subscriber figures as well as a breakdown of where your RSS subscribers are coming from.
- Preferred OS/Browsers – Track what operating systems and browsers your users are using to visit your website.
- Email Support – Catapult offers email support during regular business hours. All customer care team members are employees in our offices, and typically respond to help requests in about an hour.
- Phone Support – Catapult offers live phone support during weekdays from 8am to 6pm CST.